'Travel to the stars and beyond in this anthology by Australia's leading poets. Witness the end of the world, time travel to the future near or far, or teleport with a fairy or witch.
Ghosts, dreams and strange creatures breed and mingle in these pages.
Poetry has never been so mind-bending, or so entertaining.' (Publisher's blurb)
Divided into several parts:
1. We Don't Know Where He Are (pp.11-39)
2. Howsoe'er Anonymous (pp.43-72)
3. On the Wallaby (Temporal) (pp. 75-102)
4. This Fifth Part of the Earth (pp.107-121)
5. His Voice May be Heard (pp.125-161)