Note: most of the following works are social histories of technology or considerations of the social impact of technology and increasing globalisation.
- 'The Ghost in the New Machine Age', a social history of new technologies. (Published in the Platinum Capital Limited Annual Report of 2005, pp.v-xxx. Available here)
- 'Back from the Future', The Bulletin, 12th February 2002.
- 'The New Nomads', The Bulletin (Summer Reading Special), 13th December 2003.
- 'Turn of the Tide', The Bulletin, 19th March 2003.
- 'Out of the Ashes', The Bulletin, 6th August 2003.
- 'Welcome to the Jungle', The Bulletin, 24th March 2004.
- 'Your Number's Up', The Bulletin, 14th July 2004.
- 'The End of Ownership', Australian Financial Review, 30th September 2005.
- 'End of Daze', Urban Cinefile, 10th November 2005.
- 'Putting A Little Africa Back Into Marketing' (foreword), Living Brands: Collaboration + Innovation = Customer Fascination by Raymond Nadeau, McGraw-Hill Education, 2006.