'Norman Shillingsworth, sophisticated and city-educated, returns to the tough Northern Territory where he grew up. But the top end of Australia in 1929 is raw, uncompromising and riddled with prejudices.'
Radio Times, 13 March 1997, p.115.
- First produced by Company B at the Belvoir Street Theatre, Sydney, 23 April 1988.
- Toured Queensland and the Northern Territory.
- Performed at The Playhouse, Adelaide, South Australia 8 September 1990
- Performed by the Eora Centre of Visual and Performing Arts in Sydney from 27 to29 November 2003.
- Performed at York Theatre, Chippendale, New South Wales 27 May 2006