Developed under the auspices of Lady Gowrie and the Australian Drama Group (meeting in Australia House, London), this play was performed at two matinee performances (27 and 28 November 1953) at the Adelphi Theatre in London, to raise money for the Church of England Children's Society. The producer, playwright, conductor, and lead actress were all Australian.
Producer: Heather Gell.
Conductor: Charles Mackerras.
Cast including Sara Gregory.
'Australian Drama Aids Children', Advocate, 24 October 1953, p.27.