'Roy dreams of going droving. He gets his chance when asked to help move 1000 cattle to Warraroo Station. Can he handle the extreme weather, the hard work, and a trouble-making calf called Snort?' (Publication Summary)
- Character page: introduces the main characters in the story.
- Illustrated content page: a feature that can be used with students as a pre-reading entrance into the text.
- Fascinating facts: information about interesting historical events fictionalised in the narrative.
- Reflecting on: comprehension question and nonfiction book list to learn more about the time period.
- Illustrated glossary: difficult words are defined and illustrated in a glossary.