Only literary material by Australian authors individually indexed.
Other material in this issue includes:
- Poetry: 'The Old Country and the New' includes first page picture of 'Mother of Parliaments' London, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, -50; 'Lord Ullin's Daughter', illustrated, by Thomas Campbell (1777-1844), 57-58; 'Where the Spires End', by Lance Fallaw, 60; 'A Tide in Human Affairs', by Shakespeare, 61.
- Prose: 'The Sea King's Daughter' regarding Queen Alexandra, illustrated, (unattributed), 50-51; 'A Terrible Experience', (unattributed), 59-60.
- Fiction: 'The Three Questions' - continued, by Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910), 53-54; 'The Wise Little Bird', by A.S.Isaacs, 56-57; 'The Fox Without a Tail', illustrated, (unattributed), 61.
- Moral Tale: 'On a Short Journey', by J.R.Mills, 63.
- Song: 'Oft in the Stilly Night', Moore's Irish Melodies, 63-64.