The script of this play was registered at the Commonwealth Copyright office, Melbourne, on 5 August 1916. After the Copyright Office was closed in 1969 it was transferred with other files to the National Archives in Canberra.
The play received a public reading by the Ensemble Theatre Project, Canberra, 26 November 1986. It was then staged professionally by the TN! Theatre Co., Princess Theatre, Brisbane, 27 August 1987.
Publication Details of Only Known VersionEarliest 2 Known Versions of
Extent:141 l.p. (Manuscript)assertion
Held at:University of Queensland University of Queensland Library Fryer Library
Location:The Hanger Collection of Australian Playscripts